Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SEABOLD FLEA MARKET had FREE THINGS!


On Saturday my island friend Joan (my mom's name) took me to this great Flea Market here on Bainbridge Island hosted by SEABOLD VINTAGE MARKET and featuring BARN HOUSE.  It was a beautiful sunny day which is great for business.

I bought an old dairy bottle from Puyallup Dairy and two heart shaped things. A cookie cutter and little aluminum tin. I collect hearts.  Heart shaped rocks mostly.  Turns out Joan collects heart shaped rocks too.

The RED VELVET CUPCAKES were to die for!  (I admit it, I had two).  I also had a CAKE BITE and a BROWNIE ON A STICK!  Thank you! Sooooo delicious!  And they were FREE! 

There were also FOUR FREE ITEMS if you were one of the lucky ones who found them.  See the SEABOLD blog for the winners.  I really wanted that blue bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment